The following are the guidelines for using this website.
Terms & Conditions
- All posts will be monitored by HOA staff.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Spruce Creek Website or Clubs Activity page that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on the Spruce Creek Website if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Facebook.
- All posts on the Activities page area must relate to Spruce Creek Community activities and news.
- For example:
- Announcements for clubs
- Announcements for social gatherings
- Sharing photos of events within Spruce Creek
- Sharing photos of the community grounds
- For example:
- Any support questions regarding the website must be sent by email.
- You can email the Communications Manager
- You will not post content that is of opinion or is damaging of character of any resident of this community.
The Trader Guidelines:
- All posts must be approved by HOA staff before being posted.
- The following items are not allowed to be posted: Alcohol, Firearms, Ammunition, Pornography and any other obscene materials.
- You are limited to 10 postings per month. If you require more, please contact HOA staff for approval.
By entering your Email address you allow the HOA to send you community newsletters to the email address you provided.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, photo, preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in the Services, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system, and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us
improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create your account through a third-party email service, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such email service site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the information, and services you request and send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics providers such as Google
- Service providers such as A2 Hosting
- Email provider such as MailChimp
- Texting provider such as Mobiniti
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Company or others;
- With your consent or at your direction.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or contact us. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please contact us, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving email communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or contact us.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.